Thursday, February 9, 2012

SNO w fear, IF we go all OUT @ OT ...
























SNO w fear, 
IF we go all OUT @ OT ...

Here in Monty the blizzard stopped for a while and my footprints in the snow yesterday, wer still there today...not many people walkign out in this weather, but there was SUnshine today, Milos got his Visa so we celebrated and I hope we are still celebrating ,come saturday afternoon, when LIVERPOOL, yet again have another BIG game..

FOGGY in Lp, obscured their goal, another fraud by 'Arry ? ;) ?
 I get SO annoyed with moaners, we had three great performances, knocking both manc teams out of two cups, getting to a  final for the first time in 5 years and winning away at Wolves by three goals, yet when spurs, a team all the "pundits" rave about, come and play their most defensive game of the season, showing us more respect than they would either of the mancs, and we outplay them, but only draw, once again stupid, and exagerated comments are seen and heard, from people who should know better thats the world you live in, knee jerking, spoilt brats, and without depth..


OUR "Lucky cat" is back? (see below)


Have faith we are GOOD enough to win @ OT ..again, if WE have 2000% commitment and go ALL OUT for the result


... and you will hear OUR TRUE SUPPORTers there... not those "fans" who moan


..few are worth of my time




LUIS is back, Hope he didn't comment abiout "that hair" 
.., but I live in hope, of not only change but improvment..on and of the field..


Luis is back and had a few minutes on monday night...as did our "lucky cat" 


...an omen of good things coming.. some say Luis shouldnt play saturday, But I would play him, 


he's a ball of energy waiting to explode,


& i hope he nutmegs evra, 


and scores the winner to remind them & especially fergie & the "FA" of their dirty games ...


Need a CAPTAINS performance saturday form Stevie
- forget eng-er-lund..




http://www.facebook.com/events/208376119257958/
‎26 February at 15:00
 


.....
LINKS 


http://chrismithlog.blogspot.com/


http://rednet-alien.blogspot.com/


http://unsub-b.blogspot.com


http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiMonTV


This is also....


some local...odds & s...



Comment history
Branka Stankovich
Branka Stankovich 9 February 19:16
Nije, radi.
Svašta.
Branka Stankovich 8 February 17:40
Svašta.
Blazenka Zaninovic-Eric posted in BALKANSKI GRADJANSKI POKRET
DOBRO JUTRO <3 POZDRAV I UGODAN DAN <3 JESTE...
Blazenka Zaninovic-Eric 8 February 08:08
DOBRO JUTRO ♥
POZDRAV I UGODAN DAN ♥
JESTE LI VI HTJELI SNIJEG?......DA - NE HIHIHI IMATE GA DOVOLJNO ♥

>Osveta donosi zadovoljstvo za...
Mila Milic 8 February 12:33
>Osveta donosi zadovoljstvo za jedandan,oprostaj za cio zivot.<
Blazenka Zaninovic-Eric posted in BALKANSKI GRADJANSKI POKRET
KOME SI LJUBAV DAO S USANA POLJUBCE KRAO NEKA...
Blazenka Zaninovic-Eric 8 February 10:00
KOME SI LJUBAV DAO
S USANA POLJUBCE KRAO
NEKA TI OPROSTI BOG
JA TI OPROSTIT NEČU
UZEO SI MI SREČU
IDI IZ ŽIVOTA MOG,,OD Blaženke
Vasko Scekic 8 February 00:01
Ovo je grupa koja promovise ideje za posao, otvorenog je tipa i svi koji imaju neku ideju mogu je prezentirati i uz pomoc zainteresovanih clanova realizovati.
KREATIVNOSCU DO ZARADE
"KREATIVNOSCU DO ZARADE" je grupa koja je osnovana radi prezentacija 
Radio-Bitola Bitola
Radio-Bitola Bitola 6 February 10:24
Radio-Bitola Bitola
Personal promotion...
"My name is Daniel Steblaj. An ambitious, creative and driven graduate in Marketing, Communication and Information. For the past 19 years I have worked, lived and studied in the Netherlands. In search of a challenge I have been looking at options to work in Montenegro. As a marketer with a solid base, experience and strong linguistic skills I feel I can be a true asset for companies there.

At the moment I am employed by a Microsoft partner (ERP/CRM systems) in the position of marketing & sales. My work involves contacting prospects and creating new business. I provide promotional material, update the website, compose whitepapers and handle the customer relations. As a native Montenegrin I have more than once flirted with the idea of moving back to Montenegro. The biggest question for me would be: is there a need for professionals with my qualities and where to look?

What I have to offer: I’m fluent in Dutch, English and the Montenegrin language. My German is decent and I can understand a fair amount of Russian. I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication and information. As a minor I chose entrepreneurship, this resulted in my own outsourcing company. During my study I worked for the biggest publisher in Europe as an intern, my job was to write articles, search for relevant news and write marketing- business plans. My second internship was for the same publisher in Belgrade, as an online marketer. My job was to redesign  websites, provide support and create new marketing concepts. Aside from the internships I worked in sales and promotional work to sharpen my social skills and learn the trade of sales.

My goal is to find international companies that are interested in my services, I hope you can help me with my search. Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,

Daniel Steblaj "

No comments:

Post a Comment