Sunday, April 8, 2018

easter sunday special for "REbTV" F & U missiona not-hairy position... which date was he crucified..

its ok, .... i just dont feel like doing anything else at this moment..

I want to blame Rickey Gervais.(Link)   
 .. its a weird sunday here in "Monty" land,  everythings closed, one of only 2 days in the year... its not as if they are hard workers...they pretend... in fact, I am convinced  this country is occupied by 700, 000 small spoilt children, who wear beards and olde people masks, but really are only 6 years old..max!


all the people in the close where I am based... 

are away for the weekend,, 

even Tonko the 65 year old footy trainer is at Becici beach (Budva)  ...thats a weird coastal resort on the beautiful adriatic,  looks as if a russian cross dressing architect  influenced by brighton , whilst smoking weed, designed it...

most of the rest of "Monty" is stunning //......




anyway in the sun, 25c had a walk and  a "slatka kafa"  (sweet coffee) in a tree less place called "city kvart"  an artificial quarter of Pg, (Podgorica)  full of "trendey farmers" who live in new apartments and have the image of the rich..  I had been running around the field...this morning.,..

Get this, to paraphrase my "Mentor" (Shanks)  I want to be the fittest man on the planet when i die , or they kill me.. :p ... I plan to enter the half marathon,  a long way to go.. literally..   i am , now, after a disrupted winter when i was virtually flooded out by the rainy season.. ..on about 6/7 kms,  have to cope with 21kms by october... i have a running partner now, so optimistic,  will maybe wear a REd nose and dribble with a bal.. (or dribble from my mouth!) ... for charity, although here the people take from me,  so gonna be hard to get them to give...anything... more Ricky ...like the comments about "shrinks"  ..SM?  

so... Sunday..easter, here..."orthadox easter..day of thorns" the way Ivana the barmaid told that to me, sounded like a FILM sequel,  ..  of course pubs & cafes are open, like the one i was at today, with a load of men sitting around making small sport bets... betting on easter sunday...?  yes , well now football clubs promote a vice...(betting) who cares?  ... even Lfc do it, to my shame...


... it was easter last weekend in much of western europe (inc UK) ... and here this weekend and next week is the anniversary of a very important event , at easter, and I went into a coma on easter sunday (15th April 1995)  ..... and 96 of my Liverpool brothers & sisters were killed by the sheffield police chiefs & stadium neglect and fascist politics of Thatcher... on 15th April 1989....Hillsborough!  ..... Never EVER forget the biggest cover up by the UK gov...! JUSTICE for the 96! = Justice for ALL!   .  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrOEheLpH7A 


OH REALLY??????
Back to easter... so every year and in different geographical places "easter" changes.... how comes?  how many times was he crucified...  ?   as many times as a "friends" tried to verbally "Crucify" me this last week,  honesty is not their best policy..it seems ..!


...  .....  
seriously it gets scarey... i think about Jack Nicholson , in "As good as it gets" its goes something like...

 ... when the receptionist asks him (he is a writer) how he "understands (the heart and mind of a ) woman...

he (Melvyn) replies ...

 "i just think of a man, and remove reason and accountability" ...  
(Link to film scene) ........................  its a great film, and parts of it remind me... of my direct comments which arent appreciated...   in fact I think fee-males are so dangerous once they hate..there is no limit "hell hath no fury"  ?... 

I also made an "aprils joke" suggesting we all sue "Mark Z of fak book" but I reflected and decided it shoudl be serious...so contact me via (email link)  or  via  facebook.com/FUatCG


but "she" didnt bother to support "REd nose days"

  even though she told me she had medical contacts..I wanted to do it at a kids ward,,, 

and give... 

because I lost all the 4 children that were in my life, one way or another..not my choice, but probably the consequence of my choices...  

 I like to organise things for kids, manage & sponsor youth teams, organise events, make them smile...




 and  i like people who act like kids...

playing footy all over europe , inc anti-fa meetings , camping out , playing, with music and party,,,;)

I love playing football...or manging a team (youth)  ...dancing... and watching ..I could have paid for 2 houses with the money I spent following Lfc , as I told the lad Filip at our sport centre (my "academy" ) yesterday... 

Shanks was one of my youthful influences (Lennon and my mum...

i probably got my (excess) energy from her, and my passion for social work, charity and such.


.and Lennon gave me the music of my youth and... "imagine" 

who cares???????????????????????????????????


This weekend is also "weird" as I am caught between 2 major games involving LIVERPOOL, even more important than the merseyside derby... as they take on the light blue ("bigger") side of the city of manchester...

some relevant images...





as for Humour ;  " Jonathan Pie"  can be funny ..this is about (relevant) gender ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7GWHgVZJQU
&
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fail_Safe_(1964_film)  ..
... if USA and Nato keep pushing russians as the new old enemy... and "supertrump" ... keeps reneging on "no war promises" ... an "accident " like this..might happen and we all disappear from the face of this planet...  
&
a modern hero (I get these reminders) of 
Stevie (via fb)  /2015/03/httpwww.
&
easter 2012 ;   /2012/04/long-good-friday-true-reds-v-fannies.
&
about the writer;   /2017/03/fubar-anti-chris. ( a year ago)
&
now ;  /2018/04/liverpool-v-man-c-european-chapions-cup. 

and  elections coming...
and if you are a friend of Football, Liverpool or "Monty" join;

8 comments:

  1. https://antichrismith.blogspot.com/2018/04/my-local-global-strategy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://chrismithlog.blogspot.com/2015/04/last-chance-for-stevies-farewell.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://rednet-alien.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-systematic-removal-of-true-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://rednet-alien.blogspot.com/2017/04/rednet-mentality-red-soul-versus-too.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://www.facebook.com/events/2076259002610608

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrOEheLpH7A Hillsborough , by Kenny..

    ReplyDelete
  7. could it be Man Utd fans threw stuff at the citeh bus, to cause Lfc problems?? https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-liverpool-man-city-14493822

    ReplyDelete
  8. " audiences have responded to this film by connecting Roberts’ character to various political figures, such as George H. W. Bush and Pennsylvania senator Rick Santorum, Robbins has said that the film related more to the political system in general than any specific politician. " ....

    or TWENTY FIVE YEARS LATER... ANY FECKING A&&HOLE IN POLITICS, BUSINESS OR MEDIA.. if you find one who isn't , let me know and I will send him/her a certificate ..

    ReplyDelete