Friday, August 5, 2011

No Mont TV, no paparazzi, just me, bring back the SUN (s0n) hoping to BE





11805


....No Mon TV, 
no paparazzi,
just me, 
bring back the SUN (s0n) 
I am still hoping to BE...


Personal reflection, read on if you respect the content, if not, go away!
..I write a lot, maybe its all for me , but this surely is..!

The negativity that HLM brought , behind my de-fences, had an effect both negative and positive, we shall see, who comes positively out of it..its amazing that fee-males defend each other , even when evil is their drive..

Low  moments on Tuesday, and emotions coming to close to the surface with MM & D-F-J, but dancing that night away with Mari & 4 other lasses in "Zorba" ..blew away some of the remnants of poisonous women..

had  a great night, dancing & bevvies with 5 lovely lasses after 12 days of BS-infected life..we had some moments in those days, but always the instinct that the smile wasn't genuine and her "info" contradictive, it was always  there that something was wrong

…and again, sadly proven right by "H.L.M." who even contradicts the note she left behind with sad & abusive foul language messages!!

as the saying goes.." no good turn goes unpunished"

Every Beauty is not always Good,
But every Good is always Beautiful.
Being Important is not always Good,
But being Good is always Important.



…and... great to see/hear Kaja singing again



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_aVuS7cOIQ "failure to commmunicate" ? Well its more of a choice, an "intelligent" woman (V.R) tells me…the word  "never" and I say "never say never" ..again..

Wed. night had a "coffee date" at Tito's an "exchange of idea(l)s" with a fee-male journo, who told me those negative words , " You will NEVER convince me that its not better to be Rich" I shall (if we stay in contact) because I am richer now than I ever was when I had "loadsamoney"…

So many ppl ignorantly cling to the remnants of the system because "school" sky-washed them into the illusion that no other society could evolve.. What a joke..!


People tend to be either Givers or takers, to get the balance right in all aspects of LIFE is important but, if you are going to be "off balance" then be MORE of a giver, because takers are sinking with the addictive capitalist "Tit(m)anic of modern society"…




problem is ….99,99% of people spend their LIFE "in a box" ;)




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=l_aVuS7cOIQ
 problem is 99,99% of people spend their LIFE "in a box" ;)
Cool Hand Luke "Failure To Communicate."


and talking of "communication" as usual either side (and sometimes during) TAN's vsiit 22.7.->2.8.2011 the C 1/A & their buddies blocked my comms..(skype completely, losing sms/FB messages & emails etc)


 
Someone like YOU?..who?  U? ;)








Little boxes………...


 I hope that today is…I need one..

"The more you practice
the less you bleed
in the conflict of life, fight against wrong
let y-our energy be so strong,
That the way to your goal is more than "winning"
Because the Challenges are high, just to bE is enough,
the dreamers are few, it can be tough
the universe  is all for you,
Be a giver, to no matter who,
& yet, dare to dream, dare to SEE ,
no goal is too far, no star is greater than "me"..!  


I am not lonely but "a-Lone" ; Alien..(apart from the several million Liverpool Global Reds network ; u.r.s.u.n. & Lfc fans Worlwide) but NATHa connected with me too, via our "Big REdS family" and for some moments she was closer to me than anyone..

but the "yankers" corrupted my REdS family there too..with their "brand franchising"

And when I held Mari to dance and to hug "goodnight" it was like the remaining part of my universe was in my arms..
  
People have problems getting that it was a route with choices that brought me to the here & now, my energy is usully stronger than anyone.. So it cuts through the obstacles that others are bound by..I have lost my "Smith family" on this planet

I may still have a brother (michael) who disappeared to spain at the time I was recovering from a coma in 1995, & David went from us, long before....sister Carol died from cancer within 2 weeks of diagnosis in1992, the same year that Dad died within 24hrs of hospitalisation (the only funeral I ever attended) a simple fall, they killed him in hospital..

Sarah, I adopted, when I married her mum at the age of 19, and treated her better than my own, she called me Dad, even when she had her own kids and told me she respected me more than either of her real parents, yet, rejected my contact when her father came back on the scene a few years back..

Adam, my son born 2 years after Sarah, died in 1999 , indirectly through his mothers negligence, allowing a monster to violate both my children, 
 (as his mother claimed "custody" after she ran off with another guy when I was 21! ) later , he went "loose" and pills & booze from older boys affected his trauma ..a hospital killed him during a routine "check up" his sister phoned me when it was too late, and his mother helped the doctors cover it up..

the "hard" bizzie-mess-FEE-male
I "tried again" after separation from my 2nd wife (Jacqui never divorced me, so i am a "widower") yet 2 woman STOLE my children Leon (soon to be 15) & Noela (10 on 28 nov.) with the help of a corrupt & biased state system..I did them no wrong, and I was a good father, what does that count when people & the state treat children as "property" ?  women now so confused lose their warm soul, "having it all"..?


or just semi-frozen.....hiding behind that "mask" 


Jacqui was buried (after losing a fight with cancer too) on my birthday in 2005 (?) according to 2nd hand news, as her bitter sister didn’t tell me until I found out by visiting a neighbour (as I hadnt heard from Jacqui, and had offered to care for her , with alternative healing)

and it seems every fee-male I met is punishing me for being "less than a gent" when I was a bachelor youth...they lie, steal & cheat me..even this week..

so, Is this my planet?, are YOU all Alien? Or am I the REdAlieN , stranded her in this madness you laughingly call "civilization" ???

I don’t want sympathy, but undertanding …and I want YOU to be True…and honest, and that would improve the world overnight..

(some one to believe)? honestly.....



My surviving son ; Leon will be 15 years old on the 11th August 2011 in the last 10 years , even though I am NOT "forbidden" (ill-legal) his mother annika has ensured that I have only been with him for a TOTAL time of 30 minutes…

If U want to do something for ME, send HIM  A POSITIVE message (of yr choice) ..

To LEON
c/o A. Hartmann
Engelberg Str. 10,
D79106 Freiburg
Deutschland.
(B.R.D.)

("germoney")


Thanks to the "few" humane BEings 
& GOOD-B-YE!
ChriS x

No comments:

Post a Comment