Monday, September 13, 2021

...MONtv.. NOW REBEL & join "Amandla! Awethu" ;) power to the (bravest) people

  ...MONtv.. NOW REBEL &  join "Amandla! Awethu" ;) 

This MONtv  is STILL NOT .... an episode of "the ANTI-ChRiS in Monty land!"  (bookT007!) 

see previous at  montv-chrislog./2021/09/security-is-being-ready- + https://montv-chrislog.blogspot.com/2021/08/is-not-episode-of-anti-chris-in-monty.html

and ,,,,Harve at harveysclog.blog/2021/07/interview-anti-chris-in-monty-land.

ChRiS>>> it is sunday evening 20/21h (12th sept) and i am offline , having spent much of the day at the mir (peace?) beach bar ...

........few tourists... thankfully , but i am not :thanking" the departure of 3 CSerS...

I hosted  :Luda: 3 days & nights but I wanted her & the argentinian couple Leo & Dana to have a good last memory..

...

....Zorros' boat and a swim at "Blue Cave"  it was my invitation (I voluntarily gave him something for his time, because he does NOT expect or ask for payment,..he also offered to take them back to HN free , but maybe I pushed them out to Kotor saturday,


I HAVE TO LIMIT MY Csing :SUPPORT: ...and I really dont need to explain... I have a campaign to continue....


also local & global REBEL-Lions to encourage ... i probably should "fight alone"  that way no one else suffers for my strategy against the current DICTATORSHIP local & global.. 


......


\...our new "battle hymn"   

..........FECK your vaccine,  you dig your own grave

.........I WILL NEVER, NEVER NEVER, be your SLAVE

(to the tune of "rule brittania")

.........


___________________________


....................local BS!



....



..seems they are going to demand vax pass here too - so its odds on they will attempt to arrest me if i resist 

and i will... i should be protected against this prejudice by the ECHR/UDHR but when has justice ever prevented the fascists

their soldiers and sheeple helpers from violating humanity?  where is my REbEL REd army (only online)??

........

the neighbour arto /arseh0le hasnt turned off the water again,  but I have an interim supply  (their paint on the terrace kills my plant!)




I told Petar at the beach bar not to say "welcome to Montenegro"  every time I tell him a local horror story,,,


..I have heard it said to me 100 times already,,, see the list on previous Montv articles


I also remind locals that with my Celts ancestry I have as much claim to this property as anyone here,,,

in this i would also remind you all that "all property is THEFT"   this planet should not be dissected  and owned by the few ...I wAS again disgusted at the Zlatna Luka (gold port)  that a part of the coast is blocked by a "private camP:  with iron gates that could be closed to prevent public access,,


poetic references for my recent CSing guests;  (pics????)


..........Luda; (Ludvine) via Be Welcome






...poem for who? you?  Lulu, Ludo, Luda, Lunatic or Judo...? ;)


Its hard for me to say farewell

...for my life now its a form of hell

when I care for a crazy St Nazaire lass

i have such high expectations, my moans now seem crass!


... you started to mean too much to me

and i see you deeply, did you see?

we laughed a lot and I almost cried

i am too strong, i know, but to you, never lied


A first day, your time at the beach

there isnt anything you i could teach

 red of the sunset,the smile of your lips

your intelligence , the sway of your hips

a "squid dinner"  we had with vino at Mirista

    .....in a different life ,,, i would have kissed ya!  ( ha ha!)


took your energy on a good walk to Rose

a lunch and back down their "Path"

their notice board of "arranged walks"

...just made me laugh..


just the 2 of us for a cevapi home grill

not much time left to enjoy you still..

then waiting for the other two

would change it, that much I knew


so much enjoyed watching you 3 having fun,

at "Zlatna Luka" I was not yet done

was I jealous?, last night, what did i break?

too many stories, opened my passion , for honestys sake..


so this last day , after "blue cave" you left , (this moment I wrote)

to you "I loved seeing you driving Zorro's boat"

and wishing that you will have all the best ...

 whatever you do, enjoy all the rest..


your ChRiS x

so  advices:

walk Kotor-LOvchen-Cetinje (bus) Podgorica

caffe Berlin (Njegoseva 24, in Stari Grad), Podgoria

Skada Lake (boat tour see "kingfisher boats (my contact is Pedja

10 e for 2 hours and a swim off the boat)

HH (or train) to Oestrog Monastery? ,,(and back to Trebinje?) 


I feel sad that you gave gone, but as long as I breathe

you have a place here to stay, and anyway always in my memory, 


please email the photos from the boat ...

and take care of YOU! but DO, and do & do.. LIVE to the full!

-------------------- Leo & dani;

little poem for special couple


a visit Short and bEtter-sweet

these Two; Leo (Messi) & Dani who came on a boat to meet

me with my "ASSitance" ; Ludvine was also here

we went to the (gold port) coast, had vino, not beer


Passionate discussions, moods, jokes & more

I hope, with me,  it is never a bore

Zorro's visit to blue cave , a swim & some smiles

to Kotor, I hope you didnt walk too many miles..


Come back, please, to find me, another time

and if this reference does not rhyme

I will not apologise for being who I am

you are always welcome. (NO CHEESE, ate more meat, PASTA & ham!)  ha ha ha


take care of each other

ChRiS (REd & REbEL pirate) ;)

210912 F & U HQ in exile at Miriste, Lucista bay



...........GLOBAL///idiocracy

this is OUR (my) planet ..so, who dumped your ancestors on my beautiful planet ...which you have ruined.




so the scam continues...their MASkerAIDING game of THORNS... the whole fecking planet capitulated,,

but   the mistake is to make the non credit carding non vaxed human BEings into a "lower class:

because that is just a recipe for a global REBEL force,,,thanks very much ..


...its likely that there are generations who dont relate to the "1984 comparison" ... so many have never experienced anything other than a material dominated capitalist selfish society,,  a global sheeple scared  & weak unable to stand up and state "the emperor is naked"  ( the c19 equivalent)



and probably few know the film "dr strangelove" as a much bigger threat to humanity is a nuclear accident 





as the USAcorp sharks supply their john wayne airforce with 20 MORE super nukes, just 1 accident could

wipe out 99 , 99% of the shepple , and do they dseerve better??? a subject of passionate discussion friday

night between Dani from Cordoba and myself,,





.........and less know that most scousers rejects London, their england national football team or their "royalty"

we prefer sing "god save our TEAM"  at wembley finals..muc to the disgust of their snob London based media...

nor do they know that in 1919 the english sent warships & army to LIVERPOOL to shoot at striking union members

and killed them, just as they did to the irish on :bloody sunday: and of course the english police (pushed by the thatcher govt policies)






murdered 97 of my REd brothers & sisters at Hillsborough on 15th april 1989 (I "died" 6 years later on the same easter date!)


,,,,,,,,,,,






just wake up FFS!!!








  

WAR BIZ , malnutrition (kills 25k kids daily!)  and pollution (that you all cause, cancer etc  are bigger killers than their heavily MARKETED  "trendy bug gerS....".....whilst f book PR_opaganda stuffs their agenda into your brain 24/7 via your cellphone...


_______________________________________


................Football,,,why?  

chrismithlog.blog/2021/09/supporters-club-log-after-national.

because this "game"  affects billions of this planets inhabitants

for the enthusiasts http://rednet-alien.blogspot.com/  and https://chrismithlog.blogspot.com

...and part of "the 5 year plan" ??? https://vimeo.com/512442991

.................I .told Csers visiting about meeting the lad from Fc Vova and the "St Pauli girls team challenge at the AnfiFA tournament


I miss managing the teenage footy team


and i havent played since more than 18 months with the lads once or even twice a week 2 or 3 years back and before


and

MY unique academy project deleted by their plandemic


PRO.mo......




_______________________________________________





les french girls encore...

and the AB CSerS pic from before ..& Mathilde & coline too ? and???

No comments:

Post a Comment